Tuesday, January 31

Katie tagged me...

4 books I am reading:
1. George Muller Biography
2. "the devil wears prada" Jennifer Weinberger
3. "Hunger for God" John Piper
4. "The DaVinci Code" Dan Brown

4 things I am learning:
1. Trusting God with your life can be a crazy adventure
2. Living in the "now" is hard, but it is all that I have been given
3. No matter how many layers you wear, the cold still finds a way in
4. Never be afraid to explore new things

4 celebrities I would go on a date with:
1. Michael Vartan
2. Zach Braff
3. Ewan McGregor
4. Bradley Cooper

4 jobs I would like in the future:
1. Host of the show "Great Hotels" - you travel the world, staying in the best hotels, and do reports on what you think
2. Naming Cars & Crayons
3. Director of a World Aid organization
4. Book & Coffee reviewer (that would be the life, just drinking coffee & reading books)

4 clothing articles that I always pack for a trip:
1. J Crew flip flops
2. Jeans (Gap Long & Lean Stretch)
3. a scarf
4. my black tank top with lace detail

4 favorite drinks:
1. Anything from Starbucks
2. Coke Light (so much better than Diet in the states)
3. any kind of Punch
4. snowcones!!

4 people that make me laugh:
1. Christin Braeuer (Williams)
2. Brian Regan
3. Oren & Cindy
4. Josh, Seth & Curtis (is that cheating to put you all together?)

4 tags:
1. Melissa W.
2. Joshua L.
3. Brad B.
4. Seth J. (make a blog for the love!!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are snowcones drinks?

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't have a blog for one simple reason that I think we all can appreciate: I do not own a digital camera that I can take random/funny/memorable/cute pictures with. We all know that I don't lead an exciting enough life in which words alone would capture your heart and attention everyday. Maybe every other day. . . .

10:34 AM  
Blogger joshlangston said...

hi, my name is josh and i think that some action is required on my part as i see that i have been "tagged"; i am wondering exactly what this means and if there is a textbook, note set, or possibly illustrated atlas that might explain it to me; i feel more comfortable around these things; i haven't watched TV or listened to the radio in a few months so if it is a new development in "pop" culture i probably missed it. thanks for your help, and remember: you make 5 million new Red Blood Cells every hour. wow....

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home