Friday, January 6


Today, for my day off, a friend and I explored a new area of town, Bercy village...we had a lunch at a quaint French place (I ate Foie Gras = duck liver), then we spent the afternoon browsing some new shops in the area before heading home to get out of the snow.
The picture above is to show off my new coat...
Many Thanks to Kayla, Micah & Andrew who left it for me as a "thank you gift" on their recent visit. Now when I walk down the street, stylishly warm, my thoughts will be of you!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, it is so beautiful! I love the details! I miss shopping in France! (Only not for umbrellas.)

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet coat, I love the embroidery. Way to go Micah, Kayla and Andrew. Enjoy the Soldes, Bethany. It should be coming up soon, right? Oh what fun.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

M- the details made me think of you...it is from Promod- our "would be favorite store if everything there fit us"

R- You know I am looking forward to the Soldes...3 sale season here in France, such fun...I only wish you were here to share it with me this year! Happy Anniversary!

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful coat...beautiful person wearing it. You should come over here and find yourself a husband...once they see you in that coat they wouldn't be able to resist...I snagged one (husband) myself (apparently).

9:08 AM  
Blogger Spinney said...

Love the coat! Not to mention the new profile pic. Oww owwww! You're hot.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home