Monday, January 16


Yesterday I went to see Victor Hugo's house, a small museum just off of Place Vosges in the Marais district. It was full of original decor, hand written letters, beautifully bound books, one crazy chinese room, and vintage posters from his works. After exploring this museum we stopped by the Musee Carnavalet, which documents the history of the city of Paris. It is organized by century and was much bigger than I imagined. It has been a while since I made myself be a tourist and see new things...I enjoy living in this city :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love reading your page and keeping up with what you're doing... it's really great! I got to see your family over Christmas and it was really fun. I can't remember the last time that you and i were in the same place, but someday we really should hang out... i think we would have so much fun! on a totally random note... i was following the link to your friend andrew... and i saw that he's friends with someone i'm friends with here at obu... she's from houston... what a small world... i remember you often... and i know that what you're doing there is so significant! sorry for the longest post ever!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Jerod said...

way cool!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home