Tuesday, September 12

my playlist of the week...

1. To the Woman / Tammany Hall
2. Nobody Dances Anymore / Brandston
3. C'est Supercool / The Chalets
4. La Camisa Negra / Juanes
5. Be Gentle With Me / the boy least likely to
6. Brightest / Copeland
7. Vienna / The Fray
8. Lizzy / Ben Kweller
9. Peculiar People / Mute Math
10. Rolling Home / Tyler Hilton
11. Jesus, etc. / Wilco
12. Scratch / Kendall Payne
13. With My Own Two Hands / Jack Johnson
14. The Fear You Won't Fall / Joshua Radin
15. On A Night Like This / Dave Barnes
16. Symphonie / Sibermond
17. Come Thou Long Expected Jesus / Derek Webb

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that Sibermond made it to your list! I love that song. And I recall us laughing when they got a little too German.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Curt Hampton said...

You have more culture in a simple song list for the week than I do from two years worth of Communist training. Dang it, I shoulda came to Europe instead. I miss you Beth and I'm glad to be home but it makes me pretty excited that you'll back too soon. Please don't neglect to do all the wild things that you haven't done yet. Although from the looks of it, you've not left much for wanting in that area.

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home