Friday, August 18

I'm 25!

turning 25
Thanks for you kind wishes, yesterday was a lovely day! My friends took me for lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe (where I was sung to over a brownie sunday) and we finished out the day with a night bike tour of the city...though we got completely soaked at the beginning, the weather turned and gave us one of the most incredible sunsets I have seen here.
Getting older is not fun, but good time with friends exploring an incredible city is something I will never forget.
sunset

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle said...

That's awesome dude. I would take that as a gift from God to his beautiful daughter. Glad to hear it was a great day.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had been there. Even for the grave weather. Love you, Bethany!!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

Woohoo, 25!! Hard Rock and bike riding. Sounds like a fun-filled day to me!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Zach Barnes said...

i agree with brad... you're old. :) how're things goin? it's been a while. i heard you were talkin to brad on skype when he was teaching his classes. really funny. hope to talk to you sometime soon. comin back to europe-town on sunday. then we'll be back on the same time. talk to you then sometime. keep on rockin out and happy bday. peace

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'25' and on, as a beautiful young lady told ME, on a downward slope with no stop in sight!! LoL!! Glad you had a GREAT day Lady!!

o~\o

9:06 AM  
Blogger micah said...

Yeay! Happy Birthday Beth! Hope you got all the free refills that you could handle!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Vanessa Houk said...

when i turned 25, my dad called and said, 'how does it feel to be a 3rd of the way there?'--pretty encouraging huh? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BRAD

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home