Friday, July 7

aux Champs-Elysées

Since most of you assume that my life is glamorous and celebrity filled (though really it is nothing of the sort), I decided yesterday that maybe it was time to put this town to the test and headed down to the infamous Champs-Elysées...
This man winked at me after I grabbed his arm, and I'm pretty sure that means we are officially an item.
This man
touched my hand...but was closely followed by this woman (the mother of his children). And since she is a famous french Actress/Model/Singer, I decided that for her sake I could ignore the overture.
All in all it was a great night in Paris and I look forward to seeing if this movie measures up to the last one.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're such a stinker!

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooooohh baby. Thats one hot couple.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Nick Lachey is also with you and your new boyfriend. You are so funny Bethany! I love reading your blog. I miss you too, but keep living it up!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing interactive blog. You have truly mastered this 21st century artform. Now you need to teach the masses.. . or atleast Dr. Langston b/c he seems to have lost his zeal for it.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just another normal day in the life of Bethany Reese; fine looking famous men coming all the way to Paris to see her while she valiantly refrains from breaking up marriages.

I just showed my mom the pics and she wants you to know that she is tickled pink that you got to be a part of the action. :)

Love- E Mc

9:04 PM  
Blogger Vanessa Houk said...

gosh, not only do you have like 500% more visitors than I have ever had in Vail...but famous people come visit you also--they probably found out about you from the popularity of your blog. -v

10:47 AM  
Blogger joshlangston said...

seth, when i do muster the inner strength to brave the scathing reviews of the masses by posting on my blog i usually stare at the screen for a couple of minutes, realize my life is no where near interesting like bethany's, and then retire again to the apathy of anonymity, where it is nice and safe..

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you kidding me!? i am sooo jealeux!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, My Love. You are such a classy lady! I'm overwhelmed on too many fronts to detail.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home