Friday, April 7

Top 5 ways to tell it has been a long winter

1. "feels like 50" translates to "dig out the sandals!"
2. your jeans feel strange, not because you changed sizes, but you forgot what it feels like to wear them w/o another layer
3. your neck feels too naked and feeble to go out sans scarf
4. your can't really remember what a tan line looks like, your whole body is one color: WHITE
5. getting dressed is hard b/c someone might actually see something besides how well your jacket and scarf coordinate

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I gotta say to that is AMEN!!! It's finally warming up here too and I totally know what you mean about your clothes feeling all funky because you don't have on layers underneath them. I've realized how good the sun is for my soul!

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too...winter stinks!!! I still have 3 ft. of snow in my back yard (or back mountain). -van

3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there tanning beds in Paris?

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking that it will be sad since you won't be able to utilize those scarves here like you do in Paris. But then I thought...maybe in Chicago?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Jerod said...

I don't think I've ever had to deal with any of those problems.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Kelly- my new song is "She's only happy in the Sun" by Ben Harper, I never knew how much it affected me until living here without the light and warmth! I come alive in the spring :)

Rach- actually there are tanning beds here in my neighborhood, but it would be odd to go to one b/c everyone else is white too!

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home