Thursday, March 30


It has been a great week...spending time with Melissa is always an adventure. Maybe one of these days we really will move to Chicago for a year just to see what happens.

Average nights sleep since she arrived: ~5 hours
Significant progress is being made in Communication by Gestures .
And, Melissa proved that 12 Michokos for breakfast is a great way to start the day...

Anyway...I finally got a decent French haircut, after 16 months.


Quote of the week- Gerri: "Bethany, you would make a good carney"

3 Comments:

Blogger Curt Hampton said...

What are Michokos? I may be telling off on myself and proving that I'm not cultured at all but I've never heard that before. Way to go the hand gesture route. It's been working for me for 19 months now.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can testify that it's true, Bethany would make a good carney but she will have to shed the good fashion sense and good hair to really make it.

As for the Michokos...they are really small caramels covered in milk chocolate. So good for the buds! Did I say they are really small? Because I mean small.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

a carney! that is so perfect for you! can i be in the same traveling troupe as you? i think i'd make a good carney too. i want to give people giant stuffed animals for doing something stupid!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home