Sunday, March 5

where the internet thinks i should live next

Most of you know that I will be moving back to the U.S. this coming fall, and I am not for sure where I want to live next. So, I took a quiz at www.findyourspot.com and was given a list of the top U.S. cities that suit me best. I will share a few hightlights.

2. Louisville, Kentucky (I hear there is a great seminary there...)
4. Orlando, Florida (oh yeah)
5. Charlotte, North Carolina
8. Houston, Texas (College Station was close enough)
11. Nashville, Tennessee (nice, but I hate country music)
13. West Palm Beach, Florida
14. Charleston, South Carolina
15. Durham, North Carolina
16. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
18. Greenville, North Carolina (very interesting, hmm)
21. Palm Springs, California
22. Memphis, Tennessee (I hate Elvis)
24. Richmond, Virigina (had some good times there)

Where do you think I should live?

10 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

I'm thinking about Southern Seminary too. It would be cool to see you there! I know I'm lost as what to do next as well! Hard to believe it's already time to start thinking about being finished with our term. Hope to see you at debriefing in November. Take Care.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlotte, Durham, and Greenville in your top 24? I think North Carolina is pulling you in!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know yo Mamma is go'na say Texas but I've really liked the Carolina's when I've gone there but be sure and get close to a NASCAR track, ok!

o~\o

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what was your #1 city?

10:13 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Now I hear that Houston has some of the nicest summers that you could ever hope to find...so you should definitely check it out...plus there's a seminary here too!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

my #1 was El Paso, Tx....but i don't really like it there...on my survey i put that i like lots of sunny days so what better place than almost Mexico??

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, El Paso? I think you should come back to College Station and be a nanny. I did the find your spot and it said I should live in all these smaller towns in Tennessee and North Carolina. Maybe the weather there really is better...

9:26 PM  
Blogger Eva said...

nashville for sure! the country music will grow on you or you can just skip 97.9 and 95.5 on the dial. i could be a little partial though. good luck with your search!

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking from 10 years experience: Orlando Florida is a great place to live. I would also take a good look into both of the Carolinas. They are beautiful. Great weather, lots of green, and some good mountains.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Zach Barnes said...

go to the moon

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home