Thursday, January 11

wow

So, these past few weeks I have been going through all my suff and cleaning out in preparation to move (more info about that to come...) I came across a lot of things that recalled fond memories, a few things I could no longer remember their significance, and a few that just made me smile...but there was one item that really takes top honors as the most ridiculous thing in my possession. Pictured below are my Monopoly Pants!! My mother assures me that they were at one time quite the thing to own, and additionally that they were not cheap...nevertheless, today they are ridiculous and merit a good laugh!
$ pants
Aaron Duran, would you like me to send them your way since Monopoly is your favorite game? It would be no trouble at all....

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

I really don't think you should mock those people who love monopoly... It is one of the greatest games of all time!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

there is no mocking the game, nor the people who love it...just the fact that I own (and remember wearing)an item of clothing that is covered in items from a board game!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B,

It would be an honor to sport those pants on Monopoly Night.

-Aaron

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home