Wednesday, December 6

"back to school, back to school..."

I'm going to continue blogging. This has worked for me since 2004, so I plan to continue sharing my thoughts, pictures and stories. I guess the biggest change you can prepare yourself for is the fact that I no longer live in France. The banner simply specifies "this is the life of Bethany"...so stay tuned for what that means now.
What's next for me?
Well, I am moving to Kentucky in January to start my Masters at Southern. I actually already registered for classes. Crazy. I'm still waiting for some financial aid to come through, but am trusting that all the details will work out.

What am I doing until then?
Well after I moved home, caught up on sleep, and got over all the oddities of life in America, I realized I was bored. Thankfully, a good friend of mine called and asked me to come work for him. So, I am now working fullish time at a job I would do for free with some great friends. It is also nice to be home for the holidays. Christmas the last two years has been a good experience for me, but nothing compares to family traditions and time at home.

Anyway, I basically wanted to say, thanks for reading and for continuing to being my friend (in the event that you are not a random internet stalker). I hope you will continue to read and share your comments and critiques along the way. I vow to try and keep things interesting...with perhaps just a bit more southern flava ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany- We found your blog some months ago through our friend JamesinSudan's blog. I felt like an internet stalker just now...and since we have somewhat traded worlds (we just left Southern and are now in Southeast Asia) I thought you might like to read our blog while you're at Southern...like we read your blog while we were at Southern (Bizarro world no?) Say hi to James for us.-Sharon @ anthonyandsharon.blogspot.com

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home