Saturday, December 9

A few highlights of Texas....

Seeing Melissa
Melissa
Finally meeting Josiah Supercinski
Josiah Supercinski
(and seeing his parents, of course)
The Supercinskis
Catching up with The Hoovers, and finally meeting Reese
(I know, I am so proud of the name!)
Reese Hoover
Dinner with good guy friends
Micah, Andrew & Curtis
Visting The Nuckols just before Karis is introduced to the world
lacy and adam (and karis)
Seeing this Famous work by A. Nuckols,
which is finally on display just outside of Houston, TX
Anticipation by A. Nuckols
Meeting beautiful Ella Douglass (and having dinner with her parents)
Ella Douglass
Time with my favorite family in Wichita Falls, The Durans
Aaron, Erin & Jack Duran

(disclaimer: many of you are not pictured, and that in no way reflects any less joy I have had in seeing you or talking with you on the phone...just calm down, your turn will come.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm first on the list! I'm before even all those cute kids.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home