Saturday, November 4

my playlist of the week

1. Night Rocker The Chalets
2. You Have My Attention Copeland
3. Ride Cary Brothers
4. Hold On To My Hand Colin Hay
5. Will I Ever Make it Home Ingram Hill
6. Someday Baby Bob Dylan
7. The L.A. Song Dave Barnes
8. She Is The Fray
9. Sometimes Gabrielle
10. Nowhere Warm Kate Havnevik
11. La Vie En Rose Louis Armstrong
12. Control Mute Math
13. Falling Off The Face Of The Earth Matt Wertz
14. Someone Tammany Hall
15. Love Sixpence None The Richer
16. All I Need Cademon's Call
17. Deep Calls to Deep Rita Springer

4 Comments:

Blogger micah said...

That's a pretty impressive list of artists you have...

I'm going to see The Fray + Mute Math in austin come January and I can't wait. Saw Mute Math a couple of weeks ago and they put on an amazing show.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE dave barnes. hope you are enjoying texas...have fun!

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starbucks has a new Christmas compiliation out already and I thought of you cause it has Pink Martini. Hope you're doing well!

4:41 AM  
Blogger Jerod said...

what, no country? you're in texas now.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home