Monday, October 2

all my bags are (almost) packed...

yes, the time is coming for me to bid farewell to my home in france.
sad as it may be, this next month is going to be filled with exploring new countries, re-connecting with old friends, and finally getting to eat some authentic tex-mex (wahoo!!!).

i am officially done with my work assignment on friday, but don't leave europe until the end of the month. think of me as i deal with the bittersweet emotions of my final days.
anyone want to hang out when i get back?! let's have a party :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

crazy to think that two years have come and gone. know that i am thinking of and praying for you during this time of transition. will you do me two favors? tell the iserman clan "hello" for me and can you get their address for me?

11:34 AM  
Blogger Curt Hampton said...

Kelly I love that pic and Beth, you better believe there's gonna be some partying goin on before you sign your life away to that little school in Kentucky. Just relish every last minute of this next few weeks and especially this next few days. I'm glad you packed early cause that stuff'll get ya in the end. Be careful going all around everywhere and see if you can't bring a cool key chain. I need one ;-)

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you want to come to dallas, we'd love to see you and you definatly have a place to stay at our place if you need one!!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

you don't even know how excited i am that you are about to be back. Melissa and I are counting the days when you delight Dallas with your presence!

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like there's quite a few people looking for you to come to Dallas! I think you need to make the time! That doesn't mean that I won't go to Lubbock to see you and then drive north.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home