Tuesday, May 2

Disneyland Paris

M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e
It really is one of the "Happiest places on earth"...
It has been a long time since I felt such a freedom to enjoy myself (like a kid)! We rode roller coasters, ate Texas Barbeque, drank diner milkshakes, shot aliens with laser guns, toured a haunted house, explored the Grand Canyon, flew to Neverland, got dizzy in a teacup, and at the end of the day learned that it really is a "small world after all."
Though it rained almost the whole day, we still had a blast. And I, of course, took quite a few pictures to share (click here)...and will be adding more soon.
For now you can learn how to shoot the Evil Emperor Zurg from Buzz Lightyear (in French!):


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing

6 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

A: I transcribed while listening. I have gotten quite good at this after helping my Venezuelan Skype stalker-friend with the words to some of his praise songs. (Ever heard of the "Singletons"?)

and oh yea, thanks for starting a mini-war on my blog! if you hadnt intro'd me to podcasts . . .

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I'll respond with something I like about you.
-I like that you get weirder every day.
2. I'll tell you what song or movie reminds me of you.
-The Count of Monte Cristo will always remind me that you can't watch prison movies.
3. I'll ask you a question.
how long do you think that couscous will stay in our fridge?
4. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
-It was at training, and we were both going for the same job. We talked with the big A on the phone. I kept thinking, 'what if she gets this job and I don't?'
5. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
i feel like stuffing tonight
6. I'll describe our final fight to the death.
-I'd be laying on the floor, and you would just start kicking me and pushing me all over the place. So of course, I'd have to fight back. And you'd probably end up pushing me off a balcony or something...I'd be laughing too hard to fight back.
7. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note to self: don't lay on the floor.

Couldn't help but notice that Bruce was at Disneyland. You were at Disneyland. Was there love at Disneyland?

11:47 AM  
Blogger Jerod said...

the teacups rule!
remember that time in the mall at corpus christi?

3:12 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

of course i remember, that was in celebration of my 21st birthday!
i actually recounted the story while we waited in line...hilarious that adam had to get off b/c he got sick...that was a fun trip.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Brian Vu said...

you're getting all techno-ed out with these videos... not really a big fan of these pop up comment boards (did you know pop up blocks well.... block them?) ;]

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home