Tuesday, December 6

this week in the news

- Today is my one year anniversary of living in Paris!
- Anna & I purchased a Christmas tree, aproximate height 3ft.
- I took my first Parisian taxi ride
- I got a Christmas card from Taiwan
- I finally had a Macaroon (they are eveywhere here), and enjoyed it
- I replaced the light bulb in my room, after almost 3 weeks of strategic manuvers to caputure as much natural light as possible
- My affinity for Clean Sheets is stronger than ever...yesterday someone got in my bed in "street clothes", which is completely unacceptable and necessitated a prompt washing...

5 Comments:

Blogger Curt Hampton said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you for taking the taxi and for making it one year. ;-)

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who got in your bed with street clothes? And what I delightful reminder of how quirky you are!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Curt Hampton said...

I had no idea the sheet thing was such a big deal for you. My mom is the same way and I've never heard anyone else besides her use the phrase "street clothes." I love it!

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethany, I am proud of you for serving so faithfully. I am sorry I did not have a chance to see you while you were home. I shall continue to pray for you, always. I will also pray for your sheets.
glen

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo! Tu me manque, mon amie. Mais, peut-être je sera là-bas avant tu partiras...

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home