Friday, November 18

I arrived safely in Houston last night...which, by the way, is pretty different from Paris. Everything is so BIG!
Total traveling time from my house to Christin's house (pausing for a Bachelorette party in between): 25 hours
Aproximate weight of baggage carried across Paris on public transit: 140 lbs. (mostly gifts and a suitcase I brought home for a friend!)
Total time slept on plane: ~1 hour
Total time I was able to sleep once in given a bed: 5 hours
My whole body aches this morning...and rightly so I guess, but being here to share in this special weekend amongst friends, makes this all add up to time well spent :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Curt Hampton said...

Beth, I'm glad you made it home safe and that you totally hit the ground running. Live it up sista and eat up all the attention everyone wants to give you. Be sure and post great stories after its all over so I can know what went down at this awesome Aggie Reunion. I'm so jealous that I can't be there. Even though Kristin and I weren't tight, we have lots of mutual friends.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

this just dawned on me: 140 lbs of luggage!!!? that is insane! your baggage weighs more than you! did you have to pay a fee to the airline? and now you know why it's "lug"gage -- you had to haul it thru paris - up and down stairs, thru turnstyles, etc. they should nickname you superwoman!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home