Sunday, December 11


dear kids,
back when your aunt bethany was just a poor American living on the outskirts of Paris...Christmas time came around and my roommate and i got together enough money to purchase a small Christmas tree at our local market. we found a string of twinkle lights cheap, but could not afford to buy ornaments. one night we went to a "white elephant exchange" where someone was giving away a few ornaments, then we spent all the next afternoon stringing together popcorn to complete our decor...  Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now dats crazy talk -v

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your tree. Isn't it great how such simple things make you feel more at home. I love you!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Brian Vu said...

is that thing lopsided or is your house just tilted to the right?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

don't hate because we are poor

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAHling, what a simply diVINE tree. I would say it is almost DereLICTE-esque...

9:57 PM  
Blogger Kari said...

I think your tree looks AWESOME compared to my 'Charlie Brown' little fake tree! :) Merry Christmas

2:12 PM  
Blogger micah said...

awww yeay! I love it! :) Nice homemade decorations too!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home