Friday, April 6

Joshua Radin & Schuyler Fisk

Joshua Radin, Me, and Schuyler Fisk
Last night I went to a concert...it was great, though I wish I could have heard more of it (that is a whole other story...) They graciously stayed around after the show to meet people and sign autographs. Sorry for the low-quality pic, my only camera was on my cell phone.
I may have gotten a little bit ridiculous in my excitement to meet Joshua...but, hey, I've been a fan for a while and after all that's what nights out are made for.
Anyway, if you haven't heard of these kids then you should make time to look them up!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought my tickets for the Austin show awhile back...I think it's in 2 weeks. So glad you got to see them! I can't wait!!

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this post really has been up here for far too long. . . . I might have to start putting you and Langston in the same basket.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

OMG, you are HOT in that profile pic. Dang girl!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home