Monday, April 2

Okay, here come some photos...

sorry for the lack of posting...grad school is hard and takes up a lot of time. still, i know, no excuse to let this become like some of our other friends' blogs....

spring in NC

Spring is here!! I love when the wind blows and you get sprinkled with the tiny white petals from these. Anyone know kind of tree this is?

are you kidding me barak?
Last weekend I went with my roommate to visit her boyfriend in NC, this is maybe the best picture he has ever taken :)
downtown Charlotte
we spent Sunday night exploring downtown Charlotte
downtown Charlotte
this building was my favorite...and turned out to be a parking garage. i guess i've got good taste ;)

Louisville sunset

Louisville sunset

Carrie, Chandler, & Bethany
Our friend Chandler (middle w/the crown) had a birthday...we went to a local pizzeria then finished up the night with some dominant Karoke
'
this is Bekah & Donald singing:
"who's bed have your boots been under?"

sweet Chevy Impala

At the end of February my roommate Carrie & I went to VA for a conference. We got to see some friends, eat some good food, and learn some useful stuff. We tried to fly home, but it became clear that they were never going to let us do that...so we rented a car. But not just any car, we got this sweet Chevy Impala! The drive took 9 hours, but took us through lots of mountains and tree covered countryside. We didn't have a map or music...but made it just fine. Yay for spontaneous roadtrips.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerod said...

karaoke is fun! did you get up there?

6:03 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

you think I could resist?
Mariah Carey's "Dreamlover" HAD to be sung :)
Our friend Jason sang Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" and afterwards a lady came up and said "I'm so glad you sang that song...Neil Diamond is my biological father". It was amazing...

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home