Wednesday, November 2

Rhône-Alps


we're back! To see a complete set of my pictures (all 102!) click here.
It always feels good to get out of the city for a few days, but I am glad to be back. A few things I did while away...
~held a 3 week old baby
~slept in a bed formerly belonging to monks (very uncomfortable)
~ate lots of good food
~had my understanding challenged by some excellent teaching
~more fully embraced my Post-Modern views on the world
~drove to Switzerland for lunch and some Starbucks
~used co-ed shower & toilet rooms
(no matter how long one lives in Europe, I don't think it will ever stop being odd to have a chat with someone of the opposite sex while taking care of your private business in the bathroom or shower)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you participating in the riots?! What FUN! :)

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what are you doing with my friend Ann? Tell her I say hello!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home