Tuesday, September 27

just because i've got the time

I would just like to take this opportunity to share with you a few things I currently enjoy. This post admittedly has little purpose, but hey, i've got the time so here goes:

Foods
natural yogurt (with nutella & peanut butter mixed in)
chai tea
Tartar cheeses
a fresh baguette
crepes from my "Crepe Man" who thanks me for my loyalty
pineapple juice & ginger ale
Hairbo "les Schtroumpfs" (gummy Smurfs)

Jeans
"Long and Lean" Left Weave by Gap

Shopping
my neighborhood marché (open air food & international market)
H&M
Galleries Layfette Maison & Gourmet
IKEA

Books & Media
"The Cat who went to Paris / who went Abroad" Peter Gethers
"The #1 Ladies' Detective Agency" series by Alexander McCall Smith
The Plays of Oscar Wilde
"Around the World in 80 days" Jules Verne
"Princess" series by Jean Sassons

Real Simple Magazine

LimeWire file sharing

BBC World News

Misc.
having my windows open
experimental cooking (getting creative with whatever is on hand)
re-arranging my space
the bridges of Paris




**What are your current pics or old favorites?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know Bethany, I use to shop at Ikea in Seattle and in Chicago. Great stores! Neat stuff although most of it you have to put together when you get it home. Wish we had something like that close to here.

Do they sell the baked goods by the checkouts over there? Some great stuff..low fat! RIGHT!!
o~\o

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the Tartar!!! I found something similar here, but its not quite it...

10:15 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

they do sell some great baked goods...i like the gingerbread cookies personally :)

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home