Wednesday, September 21

"...coming out the wazoo"

This is one of the stupidest things I have ever done. I choose to share it with you only so that you may have a good laugh (at my expense)...

Last night after I finished working I decided to stop by and visit a friend. I was wearing a pair of pants that only has back pockets, so after showing my transportation pass to the driver I slipped it in my back pocket. When I arrived at my friends house the first thing I did was go to the bathroom. When I was about to flush I saw something strange resting on the bottom of the bowl...I was not about to let my curiosity lead me to touch the object resting in a used toilet, so I decided that maybe my friends had thrown paper or something in before I arrived and proceeded to flush. I stayed long enough to ensure it went down.

I stayed and visited for about an hour and when I was putting on my coat to leave I checked the pocket for my transportation pass. When I found it empty I remembered putting it in my pants pocket, but that was empty too. I was getting upset because this monthly pass costs 68 euros and I needed it to get home. We looked around the apartment and outside, but all we could come up with was that maybe when I went to put it in my pocket it had slipped out on the bus. So I gathered up my change and bought a ticket on the bus for home. I kept thinking about it and what could have possibly happened to it and all of the sudden the picture of the strange object in the toilet flashed through my mind...followed by the image of me deciding to flush it...

So...yes, I literally flushed 68 euros down my friends toilet last night. I just busted out laughing when I realized this on the bus, what else could I do?!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jerod said...

a toilet is powerful tool. be careful.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Brian Vu said...

My french is rough, what's a wazoo?

10:05 PM  
Blogger M&B said...

As always, I'm laughing quite hard.

I tried to call you the other day and forgot to tell you who I was on the message!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is hilarious! I have dropped my keys in the toilet before. I had to reach in to fish them out. (They had a thourough cleaning after that).

5:40 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

That is a funny story - the bus pass down the drain! I'll try not to do the same in BB.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds of when John Madden was the coach of the Oakland Raiders. He told the story about the time he dropped his comb in the toilet and not wanting to reach in the toilet for a comb he tossed a $100 dollar bill in the toilet. When he reached in to retrieve his $100 he also grabbed his comb.

o~\o

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home