Wednesday, March 23

“Still” by Watermark

The more I get alone the more I see I need to get alone, more. Cause just when I think that I'm alone Your Spirit calls out to me. And even silence has a song.
Cause that's when you come sing over me. Still, let me be still. Let me be OK with the quiet in my heart. Still, I want to be still. I'm so quick to move instead of listening to you. Shut my mouth. Crush my pride. Give me the tears. Of a broken life. Still. Oh this world, it falls around me and flutters all it's beauty in my eyes. But let me choose the solitude, simplicity has always simply changed my life. Cause even stillness makes me move. Cause that's when my heart learns to dance with you. Hold me, Cleanse me, Change me, Oh God. Change me while I am Still, let me be still, And know that you are God and you are always enough. Still, I want to be still, to take all that I am and simply lift it up. Still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home