Sunday, December 12

Bonjour! I sure do wish that you all could see how beautiful Paris is decorated for Christmas. Though it sure has been chilly! I can't seem to wear enough layers to stay warm while walking around the city. I start French school on Monday and look forward to learning some language so that I can communicate with all the people I see each day. I also have been visiting the suburb where I will start working this week. Honestly it is hard to see the mass poverty that the people live in, but I believe that my Father is already in conversation with them. My prayer is that I will see with His eyes and daily walk in obediance where He leads. I miss you all and will send pics once I get my computer online. Thanks friends :)

1 Comments:

Blogger micah said...

Awww! Yeay! I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to see pictures of your new life. :)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home