Wednesday, October 5

Hello Ladies...


This is my friend Seth. He is a twentysomething who likes to have fun. He is skilled at looking swanky when needed, but also not afraid to jump into a baby whale pool full of jello (and other crap)--no matter how much his friends beg him not to....
Anyway, he is currently working at Starbucks to stay humble while his music career takes off. Though one time he took me to a wedding and then abandoned me...I am sure he has changed and would treat you much better ;) All inquiries can be made here.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm. . .this is a little too close to internet dating. I feel awkward.

seth

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh.my.word.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

let the record show that bethanylovesparis reserves all rights concerning the publication and purpose of all texts posted. if and when they deem it worthwhile to post something of this genre, or any other deemed worthy, it will be done because "je fais ce que je veux".

5:59 PM  
Blogger Jerod said...

the way he stares into the camera makes me melt. is that Blue Steel?

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will say that I think the post is hee-LAR-ious. Not that Seth isn't a super-great and very available bachelor. And his family is to DIE for...

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going for a Blue Steel with a hint of Magnum. I feel it really came through.

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you just had gas...

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to date this guy. how do i find out more?

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home