Sunday, August 28

A few things you should know

Since the time I decided to move to France people have had different reactions...some saying that I was crazy to move somewhere that they hated Americans (which is not true), others saying that they were jealous and that it would be like a dream to live here, and one man warned me that France has only been "modernized" for about the last 50 years and there are still some kinks in the system to watch out for. I had no idea what he could be talking about at the time, but now these "kinks" seem to have found their way into my everyday life. I have a few stories that I think you will enjoy and have decided to post them periodically under the heading-- "can you imagine if this happened in the states?" (b/c that is what I always say afterwards to put it in perspective) Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home