Sunday, January 16

On almost every block here in Paris there is a Boulangerie (bakery) where you can buy bread and pastries. The most common bread product is the baguette. I learned when I moved here that a baguette is only good for one day, which seems to be the reason that so many stores can stay in business- everyone must buy it fresh each day. This has reminded me of how Jesus told us to pray "give us this day our daily bread". We must go to Him on a daily basis for filling or what I have to offer others will only be stale leftovers. I am now reminded of this truth each time I go out for our daily bread.

1 Comments:

Blogger joshlangston said...

that's really true and cool...NOW POST MORE!!!! post more, post more, post more!! {large croud chanting}

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home