Friday, December 31

The other day I was on the Metro, and since it takes about 1 hour to get anywhere in Paris I had some time to think. I decided that though there are many nice coiffurs (hair cutting places) close to our house, I could probably do it myself and save about 25 euros. I always pay attention at the hair salon and even had layering explained to me before leaving the states. I mentioned to my roommate that I was pretty sure I could cut hair if I needed to, and she said I could start with hers. So, this morning in our kitchen I gave my first haircut! Complete with layers and was even on both sides. It turned out a little shorter than she requested, but that just means it will be longer until she needs another one :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Eva said...

Hey Bethany! I know you've been dying to practice! haha...way to go! I'll even let ya try trimming my koosh head soon! I'll see ya in the early spring hopefully! Love ya! -Eva

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home