Friday, October 29

Tuesday night my friend Eva, pictured below, and I went to Barnes and Noble to get some coffee and read. While there a lady asked us to if we would like to join a group of ladies in a Bible study. They did not know we were believers, and chose to have their study in the cafe so they could meet new women. We decided to join them and I am so glad we did. What a blessing. I love that I can sit down with ladies and immediately have a bond with them through Christ. We talked about the stories in the N.T. where the woman washes Jesus' feet with her tears, and about the story where the adulterous woman is going to be stoned. Many of the women gathered have been disciples less than a year and the grace and mercy of Jesus was very fresh to them. They identified with these women in a way I have not in a while. This picture that I saw of my Lord through their eyes made me fall in love with Him all over again. I just can't get enough of the simple love that He offers to me, though I too am an unclean woman sitting at His feet. He is so beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home