Saturday, March 5

Things to note...the first is that it continues to snow on almost a daily basis! Yesterday when walking with a friend she commented that the snow was like the kind you see in a snow globe- huge flakes that don't even look real and just lay on things making them pretty. I am starting to feel like I live in Moscow or something. The second is that last night I had some authentic Mexican food from Texas!! A friend's parents came to visit and brought and entire suitcase filled with food from El Chico that they had frozen, and let me just say that it was an honor just to smell. We had chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce, cheese enchiladas with chili sauce, Texas beef fajita meat, real tortillas, American tortilla chips, salsa, and guacamole...mmmmmmmmm, it was so good! The third note is that one of my favorite people is coming to visit tomorrow on her way home from Egypt, yep it's the infamous Christin Williams! It has been over a year since I last got to see her and in my opinion that is way too long. The fourth event of note is that this week we had a Super Bowl party. I know most of you viewed it over a month ago, but a guy on my team has the game sent every year and his family works hard to make sure he does not hear the results until he watches it. The party was complete with chili, though I must confess that us ladies took in only a few commercials and then decided to watch Legally Blonde 2 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home