Tuesday, February 15

Little things: -- There is a man that I see every morning on my commute to school who looks just like Prince Charles, though he dresses quite nice (Charles would be proud) he carries an unfortunate bright lime green backpack. -- Yesterday while at a train station a friend of mine from here stopped to help a lady who was trying to buy a train ticket out of a machine. My friend kept asking her what stop she needed to get off on and after a lot of confusion the lady said, "I am just trying to make a call"...she had mistaken the metro ticket machine for a public telephone! Quite funny. --A new guy joined my French class yesterday, he is Russian and named Vladamir...and he was wearing a shirt that said "Grandma's Red Hot Ketchup" under a jacket lined with faux fur. Now who says life is boring?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home